Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bad Move

Okay, so the christian group at my school, F.I.S.H, has tried to settle any arguments people may have about Christianity by putting up a large piece of paper for people to write down what they had against the religion and they would try to answer all of them.
I don't think that they accounted for that fact that there were people in my year who spent their whole lunch and recess writing down what they had wrong with the religion... only 6 more days left until it goes away. QUICKLY IMAGINARY AUDIENCE, GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR PEEVES (hehe peeves is a funny word) ABOUT CHRISTIANITY. I already have a few in mind but I'm up for suggestions, so just comment below and were all good.
P.S I've decided to add a signature to the end of all my new posts, I could go back and edit all my previous posts but that would take a full 3 minutes so yeah, enjoy.

Ploo!

No comments:

Post a Comment