Sunday, October 31, 2010

A new beginning and something else that sounds profound.

Hello world, absolutely nobody is reading this so I've decided to post anything that I'm pissed about, that I find laughably funny and what i find generally FUCKING AWESOME! So, with that said and done I begin with some words of wisdom.
What language does a deaf and blind person thing in? -Philosoraptor
My response:"We don't actually think in a language, we think of imagery, which is how we identify things but even a blind person can still identify images inside of their head, they just don't know what to call them. Since all humans are self aware this means that we are awesome and only certain apes can do things like us..." Yes none of this really answered the question but I've been thinking of an orangutans for a while now, it probably has something to do with that new optus ad and philosoraptor is with us all in our hearts. I just had to combine the two. Anyway this is my first post so enjoy and hope to see you back here soon imaginary audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment